Thursday, January 14, 2010

MIXTAPE!!



Just finished my new mixtape for the lovely ladies at Lovemade (behind the amazing Han Cholo ear cuff collaboration), and you all have first downloads! Get it here:

LOVEMADE Meow Mix - Brazzabelle (Alternative Link)

Tracklisting:

1. Took The Night - Chelley 
2. I Don't Want To Be A Freak (LMR edit) - Dynasty 
3. Feed The Horse (Gambit Remix) - Fagget Fairys 
4. DJ (Viking Remix) - Amanda Blank 
5. Let's Make Nasty (Afrojack Remix) - Larry Tee Feat. Roxy Cottontail 
6. I Think I Like It - Fake Blood
7. Y-S-T-C - Cassius
8. Grand Steppin' - Ducksauce
9. I'll Get You (Feat. Jeppe) - Classixx
10. Dance The Way I Feel (Armand Van Helden Club Mix) - Ou Est Le Swimming Pool
11. Heads Will Roll (A-trak Remix) - Yeah Yeah Yeah's


WWW.BRAZZABELLE.COM


WWW.LOVE-MADE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment