Monday, February 22, 2010

Kardashian Craze

My Sunday consisted of 10 hours of the Keeping up with the Kardashians Marathon leading
to the season finale. I would love a head transplant with any of those girls, they are soooo 
gorgeous, however they also wear amazing make-up daily like I would wear for a special 
occasion. But still I was eager to learn their beauty tips and tricks (see below). I also found myself dying to buy a boyfriend blazer after the marathon that I ceased to notice before yesterday that all the Kardasians wear on a daily basis. Even more now with my new job and the need 
to wear professional attire daily. In case you weren't aware the Kardasians teamed up with 
BEBE for a clothing line, I'm not crazy about it, especially with BEBE's unnecessary marking up on mediocre clothing, but you decide. The line is available online and in stores now at 
Bebe.com




Kardashian Make-up Tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment