Monday, December 6, 2010

WHAT A DAY! // Shopping Adventures

Gather round fashionistas for another sample sale adventure story from your truly. It all started Saturday 12/4 at 7:00 am after a night of partying and only being able to pop out of bed for the sweet slew of sales ahead. My first stop was 7 for all mankind Sample Sale, I had struck big at the Joe's Jeans sample sale a month ago and although I'm not a huge fan of jeans I was hoping to score some of their fabulous jackets and basic tee's. Upon arrival at 8:00 am I spotted a line that was about 3 football fields long. After moving maybe 5 feet in the line after 20 mins opted to bail and attend my other sales. FAIL.

I decided next to drive towards Costa Mesa for the Tavik Sample Sale which to my surprise I was the only one there! They had a huge selection of samples and sizes just about every suit/cover-up from their spring/summer 2010 collection was there. Here's what I scored:

Bikini - $30 

Cover-up - $15

Cover-up - $15

Tavik should be having another sample sale sometime in June which makes more sense for buying swimwear so I'll def be going back! 

Next up was my most anticipated sample sale the Brian Lichtenberg sale! Once again I was the only one there and was borderline hyperventilating at all the racks of amazing clothing. Anything from the past season's collections was there the only downside that you had to be very skinnnnny to most of the sizes left. Thankfully one of the girls helped me into the glove-like hooded sparkly dress (as worn by EVERYONE in hollywood Katy Perry, Kim Kardasian, Lindsay Lohan). Prices were more than fair considering I scored one of his $575 dresses for only $100. Check out the good below: 


Orig $375 on sale for $100

Orig $575 on sale for $100

$20 - (p.s. love mickey mouse and didn't realize there was a swastika and hitler stash on this one until I got home and almost wore it to disneyland... yikes!) 
Swimsuit - $40 (in pink) 

No comments:

Post a Comment